Bombay Street Food seeking experienced FOH management!
Bombay Street Food is about to launch a new express style casual restaurant in the heart of Toronto. This express service restaurant will provide a premium casual experience in a hip, trendy and casual atmosphere. The team will be energetic and fun providing unmatched guest focused service. Our goal is to be a First Choice dining destination for Toronto residents and visitors to the area.
Front of House Managers
We are looking for individuals that are passionate about Hospitality and great food. Our managers will be motivated to lead by example and achieve an 11 out of 10 Guest experience every time.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a management or supervisory role.
- Minimum of 2 years in a high volume casual upscale environment required
- Experience in a new restaurant opening considered an asset.
- Proficient computer skills (point of sale computers, word, excel)
- Understanding of budget, sales, cost of goods and labour control
- Proven success with long term sales growth through local store marketing and presence ‘on the floor’.
- Proven success with people development, promotion from within and promoting a positive restaurant culture.
- Excellent management, communication and leadership skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Successful Candidate will:
- Participate in recruitment, orientation and training of new employees to Bombay Street Food standard
- Effectively coach, motivate, communicate, recognize, schedule and provide performance feedback to all employees
- Assist in set up of restaurant/office prior to restaurant launch
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and promote a positive restaurant culture in line with Bombay Street Food’s Mission & Values
- Actively drive sales growth through active role ‘on the floor’ and in the community
- Actively providing progressive training to employees
- Contributes to controlling and reducing cost of goods and labour costs
- (Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered)